Team Calendar Name Change

Ethan Foulkes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

On some of our team calendars I can change the name but on others the field is locked. There are no edit or view restrictions in place.

Is it because some calendars are being viewed by other people or embedded in a page or something?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ethan Foulkes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

I believe the issue is due to having exported and reimported from a site backup. The best solution we found was to simply permanently remove the calendar (making sure someone is subscribed to it). That person gets emailed an export file which can then be reimported when creating a new calendar bringing back all your event data. The newly created calendar can then be edited. You may need to re add the associated space and any restrictions...

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2012

Hi Ethan,

I believe that this happens because the calendar you are trying to change the name is from another place, like JIRA for example. If you create the calendar manually inside Confluence, you'll have the ability to change the name, however if you try to change a name of a calendar from another source, probably that will be blocked.

I might be wrong, so I'll leave this question open for others to help.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Ethan Foulkes
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2012

We only use confluence =(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events