Team Calendar Data

Adam James August 14, 2012

Where do I find Team Calendar Data? I know data on the actual calendar is in the BANDANA table, but I want data on specific entries. We need to mine this data for an on-call system.

1 answer

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2012

Hi Adam,

You can use this SQL query:

SELECT * FROM bandana WHERE BANDANACONTEXT LIKE '%CALENDAR_%';

Team Calendar retrieve and stored the data in ICS format, so it is not possible for you to retrieve the data event by event as it is stored as one calendar instead of per event.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Adam James August 15, 2012

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't help. I'm looking for the user info, date info, description info, etc. This is what I'm getting long blobs with data, but not user data, or actual date info:

<string>{&quot;id&quot;:&quot;c20f23bf-842d-4766-a817-e0417ba8e7fc&quot;,&quot;created&quot;:1341514050212,&quot;color&quot;:&quot;subcalendar-purple3&quot;,&quot;description&quot;:&quot;Scheduled Work From Home Days, Floating Holidays, etc.&quot;,&quot;name&quot;:&quot;Engineering - Out of Office&quot;,&quot;spaceKey&quot;:;&quot;,&quot;subscriptionId&quot;:&quo&quott;60faa431-aab0-40c1-b409-0ee19b49f5d0&quot;,&quot;creator&quot;:&quot;cs&quot;}</string>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events