Hi! I used to be able to click on sections in the Table of Contents macro at the top of a page, which would jump me down to the correct part farther down the page. They've been working just fine until very recently -- ALL my table of contents are now not jumping.
For the record, when I click, the URL in the address bar DOES add the #section still -- just nothing happens. Please help! We send deep links to colleagues often and so really rely on this functionality. Thank you!
Thanks, Michael! I double-checked, and unfortunately even headings without special characters aren't working. But this bug might be the cause of why THOSE headings aren't working. I just don't know why the others would be affected to (I did the test/trial suggested on the page you linked to).
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs