Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Transformer Display Vertically

Leona June 3, 2022

Hi,

The output of my Table Transformer is long horizontally (see image). Is there a way to display it in rows or vertically? Please note, that we do not have FORMATWIKI.

Thank you.

transformer.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2022

Hi @Leona ,

Check this part of our documentation (the "Managing parameters of the macro" section) - transpose the result table.

Leona June 3, 2022

Hi @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} ,

I reviewed the document and still cannot figure out how to set the display direction like it's shown. The Transpose checkbox produce data that does not make sense. Please see my settings here.

settings.png

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2022

You should check the "Transpose the result table" option in the "Settings" tab.

Fri 1-1.png

But I don't see it on your last screenshot - seems that you've got wrong tags and your hosting is not Cloud (then you'll have an up-to-date version of the app). For Server/Data Center the current version is 8.6.0 - please update.

P.S. Does the "Please note, that we do not have FORMATWIKI." part also mean that your Table Transformer doesn't support the FORMATWIKI function? Then you definitely need to update the app, this feature was introduced in October, 2020. 

Leona June 3, 2022

Thanks @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} , I will check with our admin. I thought we are using cloud services all this time. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events