Swapped images and broken links

Duna_rodriguez December 1, 2022

Hello!

I'm having a huge problem on several Confluence articles.

• Images: At some point several images were exchanged for a single identical image in several articles. It is always the same and seems to be an image of our base, but it is completely random. And it's not always all the images in the article. Swapped images are attached images, not images from the web.
  • Links: In several articles, the links that lead to other Confluence articles, regardless of the space they are in, are replaced by #, even if their address is correct (I always search for the article by looking for the name, not pasting the address). The article where the error occurs at most has been renamed or moved within its own space, and even then, it doesn't always happen in all of them.

When I went to look at the edit history, both issues appear between two older changes, and the issues would have been noticed during the more recent changes. I fixed many of these errors and they reappeared.

It just doesn't make sense.

Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong? I don't want to review and correct so many articles for the error to show up again.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

@Duna_rodriguez Welcome to the Atlassian community

Is there a draft that someone has and is using to overwrite your changes?  https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/drafts-149040.html#:~:text=To%20delete%20a%20draft%20go,work%20on%20them%20with%20you. 

Who is making the changes in the history?  Do the pages have any excerpts?  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events