Status on pages are not visible

Maria Petkova February 26, 2024

Hi,

I am using the new editor on Cloud. In Manage space -> Content statuses the Content statuses are on. Nevertheless, I don't see any option to add a status on the pages in that space.
Maybe I am missing a kind of setting somewhere. Please help to solve this issue. Thanks!

P.S. I am using Scroll Documents, if that matters. 

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

You can display the number of pages/blogs in a given status and in a given space using the report called Content Status Overview:

content-status-overview-cloud.png

And, if you click any of the numbers, you can see the list of pages in that space and status:

better-content-archiving-content-status-overview-popup.png

This report is available from the Better Content Archiving app. It has its own page status concept which is more powerful than the "simple colored tag" provided by the built-in feature. You can use it in custom reports, custom notification, auto-archive and auto-delete type automations, etc.

(Discl. it is a paid and supported app developed by our team. Free for 10 users!)

1 vote
Answer accepted

Sorry for the thread.  https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-a-status-to-your-page-or-blog/#Add-a-status/ 

I have a follow-up question, though. Is it possible to extract a list of a pages with a certain status in a space?

Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2024

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

Directly extracting a list of pages with a specific status within a space is not possible at this time.

With few set of efforts, you can make over this by using Confluence's REST API
Hope this helps and happy to assist further !!

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

@Humashankar VJ 

Thank you for the answer.

Could you give more details and provide a link with the CLOUD API's documentation? 

Like Humashankar VJ likes this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2024

Hi @Maria Petkova - Please follow this guide to understand more - docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/REST/6.6.0/

If incase you want 10 Steps process, please let me know i can get you that in some time

Hope this helps and happy to help further !!

Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2024

Hi @Maria Petkova - To your next question - Is it possible to extract a list of a pages with a certain status in a space?

Directly extract a list of pages with a specific status within a space is not available - again you have to try different methods which are via API,

Hope this helps you to solve your problem statement at this time.

Have a great start of the week !!

Like Maria Petkova likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2024

Hi @Maria Petkova 

It seems that this feature is not yet available, might be that through REST API this could be done, but not via the GUI

Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2024

Hi @Maria Petkova 

There is an open feature request for this - CONFCLOUD-75471 

Like Maria Petkova likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events