Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static table with dynamic content

Gio D January 10, 2023

Hello Team,

I am looking to create a table from a static template and static fields (name, number, email, etc...) with a search box that auto populates relevant info into those fields, based on the name of the customer. The template will have something like 25 different static fields, so trying to find the easiest UI based solution that allows me to possibly update those fields in real time (instead of having to open the data table and update there). 

3 answers

1 vote
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

Hey @Gio D

Can you provide more input about your use case to understand what you're trying to achieve fully? You might want to check out our app Orderly Databases for Confluence.

First, it allows you to define dynamic tables/databases with columns of multiple types (Pages, Text, Numbers, Select lists, Users, Dates, Labels, etc.). Default values are also possible.

_Idea+Board+-+New+idea.gif

You can edit the data inline from anywhere, and the change will reflect everywhere. Additionally, you can relate multiple databases with each other and use lookup fields to display information from the referenced entry of the other database. Is that something that matches your auto-population thought? I'd be happy to support you and try to find a solution. 😄

Best, Max

0 votes
RUDE gamers September 17, 2023

Hi, is there any way to have the TOC static but the content dynamic? Because our confluence page is bit long and users may experience scrolling the page up and Dow to see TOC. 

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2023

Hi @Gio D and welcome to the community,

I'm a bit lost between the "static" fields and the "auto populate relevant info based on the name of the customer". Seems like a dynamic table but other than that, can you please elaborate a bit more? I'm not quite sure how this thing will work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events