Starting a new parent page

Frank Vassallo September 13, 2018

ALCON, 

I am a new user to Confluence / DI2E collaboration environment. I am looking at starting new parent page for USARPAC if possible. 

is that possible or do I need to cerate a page under an existing parent directory? 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2018

We don't know who or what ALCON is, DI21, or USARPAC.  You will need to explain all of those random acronyms in terms of Confluence if you want our help. 

My best guess though is that you need to talk to your Confluence admins and/or the people who told you to use it, not the community of end-users who have no knowledge of your processes.

Bill Rudy September 13, 2018

Speak for yourself.  ;-)   That's military lingo - Army if I'm not mistaken.  But you're right, it makes no sense to toss that out in this forum; he needs to engage his admins.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2018

I did actually recognise it, but I was trying to make the point that to most of the people here, the acronyms are total garbage and if he wants help, industry-specific jargon is utterly useless.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events