Sprint name and Team name not displaying in Confluence when using the JIRA Issue/Filter in Confluence.

Sheila Shah August 4, 2014

Hi - I'm on the cloud versions of Jira and Confluence. How do I get the sprint name to actually display in confluence for a jira issue/filter in confluence. I see it as a column to add in Display Options of the Issue/Filter but when I add it, it always displays null (there's no data in the column). I also verified I'm not filtering out anything that would cause this to be null. Same thing with the Team field

2 answers

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2014

Hi Sheila,

I took a look at our Hosted instance and the Sprint field remains empty as well in our case. It appears to be a bug which was already reported by a few people in different circumstances. 

You can find them using the following query: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34363?jql=text%20~%20%22jira%20macro%20no%20sprint%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20Confluence

Best,

Maarten

0 votes
Sheila Shah August 5, 2014

Hi - Any update on this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events