Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Health gadget is not displaying results in Confluence page

vray May 12, 2022

Hi all,

I have 2 Scrum Teams and I am trying to display the Sprint Health gadget for both. For one of them, the gadget is displaying the results correctly. But for the other, I am getting this error - 

We couldn't load the sprint data for the selected board.. 

I was thinking may be there is something wrong with the Scrum Board. So, i tried Sprint Burndown gadget for the same team. Surprisingly this gadget is working fine.

Could you pls help. I have added the screenshot for both teams.Sprint Health Gadget not working.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2022

Hello vray,

Thank you for raising this on Atlassian Community. I believe you're affected by this bug:

The development team closed this bug as a timeout with the following note:

Within our company roadmap and work capacity, we try to address or review each bug request but admit that not each one will be resolved. To continue the culture of being honest and open, we are closing this bug to focus on our upcoming roadmap for all Confluence users.

My recommendation is to have your site admin raise a ticket with Cloud support and mention the bug link from above. Then, the support team can look at your case and confirm if you are indeed affected by that bug.

Let me know if they have any trouble creating that ticket.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events