Space Permissions and editing rights

Shreena Patel November 16, 2013

Hi there,

We have one space that is restricted to managment only. I have viewing and editing rights to one of the parent pages with 3 pages under it, however when I am on one of those pages I don't see the edit button and I'm not able to make comments etc. How do I fix this? Is it under Space Admin> Permissions of that space?

Your support would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Shreena

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anand Unadkat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2013

Do you have the permission for the space itself? You will need that as well and only then will the retriction work.

0 votes
Anand Unadkat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

Hi Shreena,

You will need editing right for the child pages as well. And it is done under the permissions as you mentioned.

Regards

Anand

Shreena Patel November 24, 2013

The odd thing is- when I go to any of these child pages- under 'Restrictions' it shows I have both editing and viewing rights. But I can only view and not edit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events