Space PDF Export

Marcel Cebulla December 10, 2013

I want to write a manual in confluence and update this again. This manual I would like to download it as a PDF in corporate design. Now I have tried a lot, but with a simple CSS programming I do not get out some things. For example: I want to see at the PDF document the Date of the last change, a version number, and the last editor. Is that possible without another plugin?

And how can I hide the table of contents numbering?

3 answers

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2013

Hi Marcel,

you can use multiple placeholders in your PDF. In your special case the following placeholders would match:

$lastModificationDate – The name of the user who updated the page to the current version.

$page.version - Current version of the page

$lastModifier.name – Modifier's account name

For more information about the available placeholders, please have a look at the following page: http://www.k15t.com/display/PDF/Using+Placeholders

Cheers,
Nils

0 votes

Hi Nils,

thanks for your answer.

But is it possible to see at the PDF document the Date of the last change, a version number, and the last editor?

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2013

Hi Marcel,

maybe you could have a look at our Scroll PDF Exporter. Though it's another plugin, I think our PDF Exporter offers exactly the things you are looking for.

We just published a blogpost about it: 5 Reasons to use the Scroll PDF Exporter

Maybe you could give it a try ;-)

Cheers,
Nils

Hi Nils,

thanks for your answer.

But is it possible to see at the PDF document the Date of the last change, a version number, and the last editor?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events