Space Logo Edit Button not responding

Within the last week I am no longer able to edit the space logo, the edit link next to the icon on the configuration page is not longer resolving and does not work with new spaces or existing ones.

Is anyone else encountering this issue or have a solution suggestion?

Using Confluence Cloud.

3 answers

1 accepted

Thank you for letting me know. I have now managed to change and update the icons of different Confluence spaces.

0 vote

Hi @Liz Bedwell

Great find! This is actually a known issue which Atlassian are investigating: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-57569

Beejal

Thank you @Beejal Nagar [London] for pointing me towards the ticket for this issue. I have now voted for this and am watching it. It's a minor issue sure, but when managing multiple spaces the visual clue for where you are is very handy.

Absolutely agree - the same applies for my teams so I hope it's resolved soon!

+1 watching - having same issue.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Goff-Dupont
Published 2 hours ago in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

36 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you