Space Logo Edit Button not responding

Liz Bedwell September 20, 2017

Within the last week I am no longer able to edit the space logo, the edit link next to the icon on the configuration page is not longer resolving and does not work with new spaces or existing ones.

Is anyone else encountering this issue or have a solution suggestion?

Using Confluence Cloud.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Beejal _London_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2017
Liz Bedwell September 25, 2017

Thank you for letting me know. I have now managed to change and update the icons of different Confluence spaces.

0 votes
michael shelnutt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2017

+1 watching - having same issue.

0 votes
Beejal _London_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2017

Hi @Liz Bedwell

Great find! This is actually a known issue which Atlassian are investigating: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-57569

Beejal

Liz Bedwell September 20, 2017

Thank you @Beejal _London_ for pointing me towards the ticket for this issue. I have now voted for this and am watching it. It's a minor issue sure, but when managing multiple spaces the visual clue for where you are is very handy.

Beejal _London_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2017

Absolutely agree - the same applies for my teams so I hope it's resolved soon!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events