We have installed a Space Attachment Macro and turned on the filters. However, when we input Filtering conditions, nothing is returned back from the server.
Our macro's set-up is the following:
1. Filter By File Extension : xls
2. Filter By Label : xxxx
We have attachments with xxxx label in the space, but these were not filtered
Please let us know if there are any set-up that we made a mistake with.
Do you have xls attachments that also have the xxxx label? The filter list is an AND between the two inputs not an OR. So, if yo put in xls and xxxx it will only return results that are xls files that have the xxxx label ... not xls files and files that have the xxxx label. Aside from that maybe your index is a bit wonky and needs to be rebuilt.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs