SharePoint Document Search Error! An error prevented the search from completing.

Ashish Gupta January 30, 2014

Hi

I am using Confluence version 4.2.8 and SharePoint Connector for Confluence version 1.8.1.

I am able to use "SharePoint List" macro and List is displaying correctly on wiki page.

But When I am trying to use "SharePoint Document" marco, I am getting above error in Title of the question for any "keyword" search after selecting "SharePoint Alias" from which I am getting list.

Getting below error in "SimpleSoapProxy.log" file after clicking on "Search" Button.

Error Request Handler Thread 15 Error in response: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Is Confluence and SharePoint Connector version compatible with each other. I am getting SP list but not document.

Thanks

Ashish

1 answer

0 votes
Patrice Rompas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2014

Hi Ashish,

The SharePoint Connector version 1.8.1 is compatible with Confluence 4.2.8 (see here). But you may try to upgrade to the latest SharePoint Connector to see if the issue persists.

Before that, ensure the following is in place (to see if it's not configured correctly in the current version):

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Samuel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events