Share confluence page to non user

Steve Hastings September 10, 2018

hi there. day 5 of confluence for me :) . can someone tell me please how I can share a confluence page with a contact such as a customer, government agency etc when they are not confluence users? I really don't want to have to convert the page to PDF or Word. I need this feature because we create technical documentation for clients and want them to be able to access it on a view only basis. many thanks, steve 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2018

@Steve HastingsPlease  see documentation here on  how to  give anonymous users  access.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-give-non-confluence-users-access-to-a-space-779166002.html

Best!

Steve Hastings September 11, 2018

Thank you Moses! That was brilliant advice. Much appreciated. Kind Rgds, Steve

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2018

@Steve HastingsYou are welcome! please mark question  as solved.

Steve Hastings November 12, 2018

Thanks Moses. All goo. It should now be closed. Kind Rgds, Steve

Peter E. FIscher January 4, 2021

Does this also work for free accounts? I'd need my students (small groups) to share their content (read-only) to the rest of their class.

Natalia March 8, 2021

hey @Moses Thomas

Ap[ologies to open an old thread but I have the same question as the TP but in your reply I see that the user will get view access to the entire space & what's needed is a single page only.

Would you have advice on how to give access to a single page perhaps? That is without the need to go to the rest of the pages in the space & marking them as locked from this user (group).

Thanks much in advance!

1 vote
Adrián Plaza [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2018

Hi @Steve Hastings,

If you only want to share a specific page you can use this app: Comala Share It

I hope this help,

Adrián.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events