Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share a space in Confluence with outsiders.

José Valmir Pinheiro Junior May 5, 2023

I have a space in confluence where I have team leaders who provide the documentation, but we have 10 free use licenses.
I wanted to share the preview mode for outsiders, third parties who provide development services to our company.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

@José Valmir Pinheiro Junior Welcome to the Community.

What you are looking for is External Guest Users. Confluence currently allows admins to invite up to (5) external guest users to a Space free of charge. The steps to accomplish this can be found here:

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/invite-guests-for-external-collaboration/

I hope this helps!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2023

Another option is to make your Confluence space "read only" for anyone that is an anonymous user.  That will allow anyone to look at your space without using a license.  However, they will NOT be able to edit anything.

José Valmir Pinheiro Junior May 8, 2023

how i make this? I didn't find

Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

If you are an Admin of the Confluence space, you go to:

"Space Tools" -> "Settings" -> "Permissions"

At the bottom of the Permissions page, you should see a place to edit permissions for anonymous users. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events