ServiceDesk is only showing snippets of Confluence pages

Jeff Deacon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 22, 2018

I recently setup ServiceDesk and Confluence. I followed the steps for the application link and was able to create a Knowledge Base page in Confluence from the ServiceDesk. I created a few pages and tagged them with keywords.

I go back to the ServiceDesk and type in a keyword and it finds the article, great! I click the link and all it does is pinwheel for hours. Both instances are on the same physical host so I don't think there would be a bandwidth issue. I can also view and comment on the pages I created anonymously.

I am at a loss since the pages are found as expected, just wont display when reached through the ServiceDesk.

Both are server installs Confluence version is 6.9.1 ServiceDesk version is 7.10.1

ServiceDesk is licensed, Confluence just started an Evaluation license yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Hi @Jeff Deacon ,

please check the base url for your confluence. Probably, jira reach that url internally but you, as end user, can't access that URL or there is something at network level that blocks you.

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events