Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for instances of a certain macro in use?

Deleted user October 18, 2012

The table-plus macro recently became payware and from what I've seen, most users are just using because it offered dynamic rearranging of row values by column. This is already offered by the HTML table so I'd like to change all instances of the table-plus macro to the HTML table macro. But I see no way of actually doing that, since it seem I cannot do a search for pages in use that have that macro in use somewhere. So I have to wait until the users complain that their table doesn't work and give me a link to the page.

Is it possible to search for all instances of the macro in use via some SQL query?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 18, 2012
Deleted user October 18, 2012

Thanks for this. just what was needed!

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

Another option is to disable the table-plus macro and add a user-macro of the same name that just shows the body-content. You also need to check for csv macro use.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events