Rolling Date into Calendar

Rachel Caldwell January 5, 2022

I want to be able to add a date to a table, and then have that date roll up to my calendar. Is that possible? Or is there another way to achieve this roll up? I'm trying to avoid entering the date twice: once in the page's table, and once in my calendar.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

Hi @Rachel Caldwell

Welcome to the community!

Do you have some screenshots that you can share to visualize what you mean?  

If you are talking abou the team calendar, I doutbt it will pick up events from a separate confluence table.  

Regards

I don't have screen shots, but can try to be more descriptive. Essentially I am starting on a Space, and on that space there are pages. Those pages have subpages. There are tables in those subpages that have dates using the /date tool. I want those dates to appear on the Space's calendar. Is that possible, or are the two not connected? Is there another way to enter dates into a Page and have them appear on the Space's calendar?

And thank you for the welcome!

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

Hi @Rachel Caldwell

I don't think this is possible.  You may want to request it as a feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Cheers

Ok, thanks! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events