Rollback to previous saved version of edit

Jo Xyrah Basilio January 9, 2023

How to rollback to previous edit. 

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Hi @Jo Xyrah Basilio welcome to the Atlassian community.

From your query, I understand that you woud like to rollback to previous edits on the given page? If yes, then, Confluence tracks the history of changes to each page by creating a new version of the page each time it's modified. You can view the changes between different versions, and roll back to a previous version if you need to.

Listed on this page are the steps for the restore of the page.

yes on the given page. I created a copy of the page to put additional info -- this has not been published yet. How could I go back to previous edit / previous version? I cannot seem to find the option for page history.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Thank you for letting me know about that. The Confluence has the concept of "drafts"-A newly created page which has not been published, or simply a page which has never been published before.

I believe the details listed on about drafts will be handy in your query resolution.

thanks for this.. i was able to see drafts on dashboard apparently it only has one file for the drafts. previous versions were not on the list. How could i recover or revert the previous versions

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events