Roadmap Planner 11.1 with Confluence 5.5

Hi,

I just installed Roadmap Planner with our version of confluence. I'm struggling with a couple of things with it I'm hoping someone can help.

1. The editing experience for roadmap is really strange. When I hit edit, it changes to a sparse page with very little controls. Is this suppose to happen? I thought editing happened in the modal:
    Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 10.57.46 AM.png
  2. Can I adjust the width of the display? Currently when I save it, it looks very squished at a fixed width. I want it to be wider and I haven't found a way to do it.
    Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 10.59.07 AM.png

Can anyone help?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Vivien, 

From your requests, this could be related to some kind of bug, that was affecting older versions of Confluence (not the 5.8.x ones, for example). For that, can you check if the following will match with your situation?

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35511

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36095

Hope it helps you! 

Cheers, 

Giu

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi @Giuliano de Campos , don't this mean we need CONF 5.8 or higher to get these features?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

603 views 8 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you