Restore the backup of confluence data

Khazi Naseeruddin April 16, 2024

Due to company fund issue confluence instance has got deleted. Before the instance got delete our engineer has taken confluence export. Below are the files and URL,

Attachments folder , entities.xml , exportDescriptor.properties , plugin-data

URL: https://cubera.atlassian.net/wiki/home

Please help me to restore this data.

2 answers

0 votes
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Depending how it was saved, you may be able to import it back using these instructions

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/import-a-confluence-cloud-space/

Hi @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM , folder tree.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 11.00.23 AM.png

0 votes
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Khazi Naseeruddin 

If you want to store a full site backup of your Confluence Cloud instance locally (offline, in your servers, or similar storage), you can create site backups:

That's Atlassian's recommended way of taking occasional offline backups in addition to their automated daily backups using Automated Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS). You can read more about that in their How Atlassian Manages Customer Data article.

Storing the backup of your site in Confluence itself is contrary to what a backup should be.

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

@Khazi Naseeruddin Please accept my answer if you find it useful 
Thanks!

Hi @Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet , my question is Restore the backup of confluence

data. My issue is not resolved, the reply is not related to my question

CA-2754483

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events