Restore space is not archived

wd Yang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 18, 2023

Hi Jira Admin !
I accidentally deleted my team's space, but I didn't intend for that to happen. Is there a way to restore the space? However, by default, the space is not archived, it is in the "current" state. Please help me restore it. The space key is "~6068ac0e61000300685555f8."

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2023

Hi @wd Yang welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, deleting a space is immediate and permanent. There is no Trash from which a deleted space can be retrieved, and now way to restore a space or its content once it is deleted.

wd Yang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 18, 2023

I have an old backup, but it may help me to some extent. I will email it to you. Please assist me.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2023

If you have a backup, you could try to restore the backup to a new temporary cloud site, export it and import it back. Please note that there is no Atlassian support on a free plan.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events