Resolution 1 fails

Antti Luostarinen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Upgrade to 5.7.x fails due to IMAGEDETAILS constraint FKA768048734A4917E

Resolution 1 fails with the following message:

ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table 'confluence.#sql-86c_5b' (errno: 150)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2016

That error implies the foreign keys it's trying to use are also wrong or missing.  Does your user have full access to the database?  And are the other tables there ok, with the foreign keys?

Antti Luostarinen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2016

I'm upgrading from Confluence 2.8, moved in on a completely fresh and updated Debian Jessie..

mysql>

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;

ALTER TABLE IMAGEDETAILS ADD CONSTRAINT FKA768048734A4917E FOREIGN KEY (ATTACHMENTID) REFERENCES ATTACHMENTS(ATTACHMENTID);

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 1;

helped me beyond it, but I had to repeat it for also:

ALTER TABLE SPACEGROUPPERMISSIONS ADD CONSTRAINT FK487D958B16994414 FOREIGN KEY (SPACEGROUPID) references SPACEGROUPS (SPACEGROUPID)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2016

So you had no problems with the upgrade to 3?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events