Resize Macro

Maggie Santos Silva November 23, 2020

Is there a native way to format macros so that the text size and scale is in line with the rest of the document we are producing?

For example, I am using the change history macro but the font is much larger than 'Paragraph' and takes over the entier page, and renders terribly. This makes the macro very imposing and its use becomes undesirable.

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2020

Hello @Maggie Santos Silva!

Font resize is not possible in Macros. What we can resize is the width which our macros use.

You may have two different types of buttons to resize your macros:

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 12.57.44.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 13.00.39.png

Let us hear from you!

Maggie Santos Silva November 25, 2020

Thanks Diego. That's not super. I wouldn't mind changing the size of the paragraph text instead, but it only lets me pick from headers. But some macros really display far too large, even when their width is narrow.

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2020

Thanks for getting back to me @Maggie Santos Silva !

I understand that the set of features Confluence has may or may not satisfy all needs of all businesses.

And is with this in mind that I say that it might be a good approach to go and share your feedback about this here in this report that tackles Font size adjustments in Confluence:

Come share with our community again!

Like Maggie Santos Silva likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events