Request on behalf of without SD licence

Kerli Loopman July 14, 2020

We have some people who have SD licence but bigger amount who uses Software and doesn't have SD licence. Sometimes people with software licence want to create a SD ticket inside Jira not at portal and they would like to raise a ticket on behalf of someone else. 

For SD licenced users, we have possibility to raise a request on behalf of someone else but poeple without SD licence doesn't have that option there. Is it possible with only SD licence or can i change some settings? Or is there any workaround?

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2020

@Kerli Loopman 

Anyone can raise a SD request. Customers don't need a license. Only Agents need to have a valid license to work on the requests.

Please check your project permissions.

Best,

Fadoua

Kerli Loopman July 14, 2020

Yes, everyone can raise request but not all can raise a request on behalf of someone else. This was my question - how to let other people besides agents raise a request on behalf of someone else not themselves. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2020

I don't think it is feasible @Kerli Loopman

Once you log in to the portal, the request will be raised using the person's username.

You can add watchers but that's the only option.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events