Report of enabled add-ons or macros in-use

John Alton October 14, 2013

Can anyone suggest some way (add-on? code?) to view a report that dynamically displays all uses of enabled add-ons / macros in a site?

I'm familiar with the search code snippet (macroName: [name of macro]*), I'm looking for some way to list this information in a report format, generated by dropping a macro onto a page.

thanks,
John

4 answers

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

He is referring to SQL Plugin for Confluence

0 votes
John Alton November 10, 2013

Thanks, Doug.

We are currently using Confluence v4.1. We are in the process of upgrading to Confluence v5.2.3. Is "Play SQL Spreadsheets" the name of the plugin you mention?

thanks,
John

0 votes
JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2013

Hey John,

we have developed an Add-On for our confluence. Maybe this would be something for you, too. I have uploaded a screenshort here (http://www.myimg.de/?img=pluginStatistics13c9b.png ) to give you an impression.

Feel free to contact me by mail. (j.riedinger [at] c-p-systems.de)

Cheers Julian

John Alton November 10, 2013

Thanks, Julian.

Is it possible to render this in English, too? Cost associated with it?

thanks,
John

JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2013

Hey John,

here a screen containing the english version of the plugin.

For Confluence 5.x you can get it for free. You say above, you want to migrate from 4.1. If you want to use this plugin in that version of Confluence, we would have to downgrade our plugin, cause it isn't runnable on 4.1 currently.

In this case feel free to contact me by mail. (j.riedinger [at] c-p-systems.de) to get an offer.

Cheers Julian

JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2013
0 votes
Doug Bass November 4, 2013

This short-cut is probably too "short" but would you consider using the sql macro? If so what version of Confluence are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events