Remove the default user directory

stephane Dugravot November 15, 2011

Hi all,

With the version 3.5, Confluence create a default user directory from the configuration file. The documentation :

Explain that to remove a directory, we have to disable it first. But my default user directory (ldap) didn't show a link to disable it ? ...

User Directory

How to remove the user directory, result of the upgrade to V 3.5 of Confluence ?

Thanks.

Stephane.

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2011

My first thought is that you are currently logged in with a user against the directory you want to disable. You can't do that. You need to ensure you are logged in with a user from another directory and then you can disable/delete the other user directory.

stephane Dugravot November 16, 2011

Thanks ! ... Of course, you are right !

It is ok.

Stephane.

2 votes
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2011

You need to click on the blue arrow to make it 2nd on the list – i.e. not your primary user directory. You should then see a link to disable it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events