Recover a Deleted Space

Josh Volpert December 2, 2019

Hello, 

I accidentally deleted space in our Confluence Cloud and I am hoping you have a way to recover the information., I tried to cancel halfway through the process and that did not work either. 

Please help!

Thanks You!

jvolpert@comcate.com

949-412-8015

2 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

You could try contacting Atlassian support and see if your site can be restored from a backup ... possible.

Brigit Lamberson January 9, 2020

Hi @Josh Volpert were you able to restore your space? 

0 votes
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2019

Hi @Josh Volpert 

It looks like you are on Confluence Cloud and deleting a space is permanent, unfortunately. Here is the documentation for this. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/delete-a-space-724764816.html?_ga=2.91498066.976998738.1575227029-1290719843.1569877801

For next time, you could potentially create an XML export as a back-up and restore it if needed. But otherwise, it is not possible. 

Cheers

Poorvi

P.S.: If you think this answers your question, I'd appreciate you accepting it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events