Recently Updated for Parent Page and Descendents

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2011

Is it possible to create a recently updated report based on any changes made to a parent page and any of its deccendents?

IE. I don't want a report for the WHOLE space - just a specific section of that space

1 answer

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2011

There doesn't apear to be, however, probably wouldn't be too hard to modify the source from the recently updated macro and include the parent page as an optional parameters

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Recently+Updated+Macro

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2011

I guess the degree of difficultly is relative to experience writing macros for Confluence.

Unfortunately, I am not experienced, thus, it's probably not easy for me.

Thanks for the response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events