Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving two different error messages, possibly due to expand macro

Emily Tivnan March 23, 2020

Within the last week I have received two different error messages for published pages that have been edited to include expand macros. When I click on the "Macro Toolbox for Cloud" link I am brought to an Atlassian Marketplace page, which outlines version updates for HTML, Tabs, and Expand. When I then click "Manually install it in your server instance" I am then brought to an "Installing Add-ons" page, which displays an error which reads "Page Not Found". 

Below are images of the two errors received when adding the expand macro.

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.20.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.31.34 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2020

Hello @Emily Tivnan !

As I understand, we are having problems with the Expand Macro and the Macro Toolbox for Cloud.

The first error, regarding the Macro Toolbox for Cloud. This macro has been removed from our Marketplace due to some business decisions. However, Atlassian chose not to remove the plugin from customers' instances that still had it installed. We have also procured GoodSoftware regarding this plugin.

If you need HTML solutions for the cloud, I can suggest for you to look into our marketplace for an alternative:

The “unsupported content” issue has shown up on my radar earlier this week. We can go ahead and take a look into this another thread that I replied to:

I hope this helps you, Emily! Looking forward to your reply.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events