Quiestion about UWC + Confluence + JSPWiki

Konstantin Chekushin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2013

Hi! I've installed Confluence. And I have a JSPWiki content, which must be moved to the prepared space in the confluence. I've downloaded UWC for migration and I've installed new JSPwiki for test, where are only 3 linked pages:
main (with attch.) ->
--- second page ->
------ third page (with attch.)

When I did converting, I've got 3 unlinked pages in Confluence. First page have a link, but when i click it, then confluence offers me to create new page. The link to the second page was lost. (btw, attachments were converted correctly.)

Does this should work by this way, or this is a bug? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Konstantin Chekushin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2013

Now I am sure, this is a bug. JSPwiki converting tool loose links, so it is useless.

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

Hi Konstantin!

Not too sure on that but I'd suggest you to contact AppFusions at info@appfusions.com for further help on this UWC matter.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events