Problem with deleting a place

Sergey Stepanenko October 21, 2019

After deleting the space, the rights to the space disappeared but the space did not delete

https://lc-cluster.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LC/overview

How can I completely remove the space?Screenshot_28.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2019

Hi Sergey,

Could you please confirm that your are using the Confluence Cloud free tier? If so, then there is a bug with the permissions of spaces in free tier instances, and Atlassian is fixing it. Please, see the answer of Daniel below: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/Can-t-work-with-or-delete-space-created-during-onboarding-flow/qaq-p/1205497#M1049

I hope this helps! :)

PS: As this is the Atlassian Community (not really part of Atlassian Team, but mostly made of customers like you and me), we will not be able to access your Confluence instance (unless you enable Anonymous access, which I do not advise if you have sensitive data on your instance). 

Have a nice day!
Boris

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2019

Hello Sergey,

Thanks for reporting this issue and providing detailed steps as to what you’ve done which resulted in the issue. The issue looks to be similar to a Cloud free bug which is preventing users (Admins) of a newly created space from being able to administer said space. Further information on this bug may be found at CONFCLOUD-68319. We ask you to please vote and watch this bug to receive updates on its status.

Thanks again for reporting this issue within Community!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events