Problem with CSS and JS Confluence

Дмитрий Галкин
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2018

After installation Confluence Server 6.10.0, Web Interface starts without CSS and JS.

browser try to get CSS and JS from 

http://host:port/s/c7f81817e99cf8ff35afbb7fe7fae42b-CDN/ru_RU/7702/32e2f122cb90301123472685b84266a9778fff4a/fe44fc8762f4b9913e1f4d1cdf46fabd/_/download/contextbatch/css/_super/batch.css

but get 500 Http code.

2018-07-01 23:08:16,726 ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-9] [[Standalone].[localhost].[/].[noop]] log Servlet.service() for servlet [noop] in context with path [] threw exception

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Container is not setup

Who solved same problem?

1 answer

0 votes
R. Fuerst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2018

Hi there,

Based on the information you’ve provided, it sounds like perhaps your Java version is incorrect or your file permissions are not set correctly. I’d suggest shutting down Confluence and then checking the file permissions per the documentation below:

Then clear the Confluence plugins cache, following this guide , and try starting Confluence and loading it in the browser. Additionally, you’ll want to confirm that you’re on a supported Java version (among other prerequisites) described in our Supported Platforms.

If that fails, could you describe how you tried installing Confluence?

Дмитрий Галкин
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2018

Hi Rachel,

It was easier :) I'm just rebooted server and confluence started correctly. I don't know why that helped.

Thank you!

R. Fuerst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 3, 2018

I'm glad to hear you were able to get Confluence started! Of course it's always the easy solution: restart. :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events