Problem using Jira filter in Confluence

Cheryl L Pietsek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2019

I can insert a jira filter into my page but when I try to click 'display options' to change the layout for my filter, nothing happens.  Is there a permission that I am missing?  Not sure why I cannot configure the columns to display.

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2019

Hi @Cheryl L Pietsek 

• Can you show us with a printscreen, how it is looking? 
  • Are you using Confluence Cloud or server?
  • Did it ever worked? 

Thanks for your answers. 

Cheryl L Pietsek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2019

Hi Dominic.  After trying to do this again... I notice that the button to even insert the report as it is is greyed out meaning I could not insert the report as-is either.  This leads me to think that I may have an access issue and require some permission to be changed.  Any thoughts on this?  I asked someone from my team but they said we should all have the same access... but obviously that is not true.  If you know of a specific permission that needs to be enabled please let me know and I will explicitly ask to have her check what is showing for me in that option.  Thanks!

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2019

Hi @Cheryl L Pietsek 

Again, I can't imagine how it looks for you. Could you please give me these answers, so perhaps I can help you. 

• Can you show us with a printscreen, how it is looking? 
  • Are you using Confluence Cloud or server?
  • Did it ever worked?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events