Presenter mode available on some, but not all documents

Christian Wallin May 27, 2022

Presenter mode is working like a charm, when it's available. But for some reason it's not available for all documents in the same space, and I can't figure out if there's something in some documents that cancels out the option?

Also, when in presenter mode the URLs to anchor points within a document doesn't work. Is it not supposed to?

Thanks in advance

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2022

Hi @Christian Wallin ,

Is it possible that some of the pages have not been converted to the new editor? As I understand it presenter mode only works on pages that are constructed in the new editor. Here's a link to That info - present-your-page-with-presenter-mode . Unfortunately I do not have presenter mode on my instance where I can verify all of this.

Christian Wallin May 29, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey 

You're spot on. Presenter mode was enabled after converting to the new editor. 
Thanks for the answer, it was very helpful.

However, the URLs to anchor points in the documents are not working when in presenter mode, maybe that’s just how it’s supposed to be (not really a big thing for us at the moment).

Like # people like this
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2022

@Christian Wallin would you be interested in chatting with us regarding your feedback for presenter mode? Let me know at szhang5@atlassian.com. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events