Powerpoint macro

Simon Lawrence
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2013

Have Atlassian dropped the Powerpoint macro within Confluence? All of my embedded .pptx are now not rendered (message Unknown macro: 'viewppt') and the macro itself is not available under 'Other Macros'.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2013

I'm successfully able to use it in Confluence 5.0.3. Which version are you using?

Check the macro "Office Connector" didn't get disabled: Go to http://[address of your server.com]/plugins/servlet/upm#manage/com.atlassian.confluence.extra.officeconnector . If it was disabled, check for errors in the logs.

Simon Lawrence
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2013

I am using Confluence 5.1.3. The link above takes me to an ad site

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2013
Did you seriously go to yourserver.com?
0 votes
Christina Schantin [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2013

Hi Simon,

the PowerPoint Macro is still available in Confluence 5.1.3. Are you Confluence Administrator? If yes, then go to the confluence administration: click "Manage Add Ons" and search for "Office Connector plugin" (in System). Maybe this plugin will be disabeld. In that case, enable the plugin and try again.

If you are not confluence administrator, please ask you admin, why the office connector is not working.

Cheers, Christina

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events