Powerpoint macro - presenting specific slide

Evgeny Sandler August 26, 2019

Hi,

According to the documentation here, powerpoint macro has a "slide" parameter that specifies the number of slide to present in a confluence page. I understand that this parameter is available only for a "server edition", since here "slide" parameter is not mentioned.

I'm using "cloud-edition", how can I present in my confluence page a specific slide (or number of slides) from an uploaded powerpoint file?

Thanks,

Evgeny

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2019

Hello Evgeny and welcome to the Community!

You are correct in that the Office macro is not in parity with the server version compared to the cloud version. The cloud version of the macro does not offer any slide settings to pass through. If you’re wanting to see this functionality brought to the macro we would encourage you to submit a feature request. To create a feature request please navigate to Create issue, select issue type of Suggestion and fill out the information.

If you do create a request please link it back to this post so others may find the request.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers 

Evgeny Sandler August 30, 2019

Thanks Stephen!

A request was created: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-67717

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events