Plugins support for Confluence 4.1

Jaya Prakash Subramanian December 28, 2011

Does below plugins have version that supports Confluence 4.1 ?

• Atlassian Templates: Software Development
  • Plugin Information

Thanks

JP

3 answers

0 votes
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2011

The Plugin Information plugin will work with Confuence 4.1, even though it is not marked as compatible on the plugins.atlassian.com matrix.

0 votes
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2011

I've updated the Software Development and Human Resources template bundles plugins so it's listed as compatible with Confluence 4.1. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW I would love to know what templates we could improve/add to make these plugins a better solution for our customers. If you have any thoughts please let me know!

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2011

Hi,

The Software Development templates are not officially listed as being supported on 4.1, but they do work. Download version 0.3 of the templates from https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/20489?versionId=32391 and install via Confluence Admin -> Plugins -> Install -> Upload File. The templates can then be imported via Confluence Admin -> Configuration -> Import Templates.

I don't think there is a version of Plugin Information available for 4.1, but looking at the details of https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/179?versionId=297 the information that this plugin provided is largely provided by the Univeral Plugin Manager (Confluence Admin -> Plugins) which is built in to Confluence.

Hope that helps,

Andrew.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events