Plugin for page navigation

There is a plugin within the Confluence ecosystem that provides a means of navigating between sibling pages by putting links at the bottom of a page. The specific macro is named {scrollbar} and renders like this:

It has not been updated in some time and is not listed as being compatible with Confluence 4.

We used this macro quite a bit before we upgraded our wiki to version 4, and now it seems to be causing some minor issues with certain pages. My question is, does anybody know of a similar plugin within the ecosystem that allows for easy navigation to adjacent pages, regardless of theme, and is compatible with version 4?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Have you documented your issues with the provider (Customware in this case)? I use this all the time and have not noticed any issue.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

464 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you