Phone number and about me in profile

Stéphanie Clarc October 12, 2021

Hi,

we are using the cloud version in Confluence and we are missing to publish the phone number as well as a field "about me".

Both were provided in Confluence 7.13 https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/your-user-profile-139549.html

When will it be offer for the cloud version? We need those two information.

Regards, Stéphanie (site & orga admin)

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2021

Hi @Stéphanie Clarc 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, this isn't available out of the box with Jira.

You could try the User Profiles for Confluence app - I don't have any experience with this app so I couldn't say how useful it is.

Hope that helps,

Liam

Doreen Herz October 13, 2021

Hi @Liam Green,

Thank you for recommending our app!

As "User Profiles for Confluence Cloud" is still quite new, we are constantly adding new features.

With our User Profiles for Confluence Cloud app you can add the following information from your Micosoft 365 account:

• display name
  • user image
  • email
  • business phone
  • start a Microsoft Teams chat
  • presence status of the user

Please have a look at our blog post where we announced "User Profiles for Confluence Cloud".

For further information please refer to our documentation for "User Profiles for Confluence Cloud".

If you have further questions or support requests you can also contact our support directly.

Kind regards

Doreen

Communardo Support

Roel van Dun July 21, 2023

@Doreen Herz both the link to the blog post and the documentation don't work (anymore).

2 votes
Pete Davis September 6, 2022

Yet another example of basic, basic requirements that aren't provided out of the box for Cloud customers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

@Stéphanie Clarc 

@Liam Green recommendation is a great way to go.  We utilize this so we can have additional user profile information in Confluence.  

I would also invite you to vote for this enhancement request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-5286

Stéphanie Clarc October 13, 2021

Thank you, how can I vote? 

Like Roel van Dun likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events