Permission to mark tasks as completed

Robert-Christoph Riemann March 1, 2021

Hi, I need (your) help.

My Use Case:

• I use a general checklist to keep track of several migrations (checklist is a confluence page)
  • There is a specific instance of the checkliste for each site to be migrated
  • we will migrate approx. 40 sites, i.e there will be 40 instances of the checklist
  • to keep track of the status for all asks to be performed, I used tasks to be checked as soon as the task ist done.
  • since there are different responsibles for the migration/tasks at each site, the asks do not have any (at)mention part. 

My question:

What are the minimal permissions I have to grant to a user of the space that he or she will be able to check the tasks as "done"? Read-Access only does not work, the permission to create new pages works but it gives to many permission to everyone.

Thanks and regards

Robert

1 answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2021

Hello @Robert-Christoph Riemann and welcome to the community!

The user will need the permission to add pages. Unfortunately, there is no way to only allow permission to tasks. In case you havent seen it yet, here is a link to the space permissions page.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/assign-space-permissions-139460.html 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events