Passwordless open of secure content

Pepe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Every occurrence of this macro requires Confluence password to be given separately even if you are already logged in and you have the access rights the macro occurencies require. An other thing is that this macro seems to work with local passwords, not with federated ones, for example. I am looking for a macro which shows it's content automatically if a logged in user has the required access rights (and I want that trusted content to be located on the same page with content open for all). Could this be implemented in this macro, maybe as an option? (Question moved from Marketplace review)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pepe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

This is a feature request that we have. We specifically designed the macro to require a password every time to validate that the user at the keyboard is the logged in user but do plan to offer a passwordless option in a future release. Is your rating of the add-on really a 2 or are you trying to be neutral when asking a question? Please use the "Ask a Question" button under the Support tab or send feature requests to sales@praecipio.com.

Marko Memonen February 11, 2014

OK, thanks! My rating is about how well at the moment this macro meets the needs I have for securing Confluence content. After the feature request fulfilled it should be perfect also for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events