Pagination does not work in Page Properties Report with Page Layout used

Dmitry Ree November 20, 2017

It works ok without Page Layout, however, when I apply Two column selection with right side-bar, it does not work

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2017

Hi Dmitry,

I understand pagination does not work as expected when you use the page properties report macro on a page with multiple sections.

I tested the page properties report on Confluence Cloud and Confluence server 6.5 and was able to see the pagination after formatting with the two column section with right sidebar. Please let me know what version you are seeing the issue on.

The pagination only starts after the Number of Items to Display is reached. Is it possible that adding a section on your page allows more items to be displayed so the pagination is not triggered?

Thanks,

Ann

Dmitry Ree November 21, 2017

Ann, we use confluence server 6.2.3, the pagination is displayed however I am not able to switch pages.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2017

I tested on Confluence 6.2.3 and the pages did change when I clicked the pagination links. Here are some screen shots in case I am setting it up differently from the way yours is:

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 3.37.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 3.38.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 3.38.26 PM.png

Because it works on my test instance I tend to think it is not a bug. So we have to look for other causes. Please let me know:

• Is there any customization at the global or space level?
  • Does the pagination work if you try a different browser?
  • If you have a test instance, is the same issue experienced there?
  • If you do experience the pagination issue on your test instance, is it possible to try plugin safe mode in the test instance to see if a plugin is interfering?
Dmitry Ree January 24, 2018

Ann, I didn’t forget about this and will follow up on your question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events