Pages with meeting-notes label not showing up in 'Content Report Table’ macro.

Eric Paapanen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2016

I have a Meeting Notes page that was created automatically when I created a confluence space. The page has a Content Report Table macro that generates a list of all the pages in the space that have the label 'meeting-notes'.  Unfortunately, none of the new meeting notes created after June 14, 2016 are showing up in the list when the page is refreshed.

Any help is greatly appreciated

4 answers

0 votes
Andrea Carl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2016

Has the meeting note template been changed?  If someone edited the templatle and removed the label, this would explain it.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2016

Yes, you should talk to your own Confluence administrator and point them to the Content Indexing section. You may see a long list of queued items. He can manually kick off a index to temporarily correct the problem, but I've noticed sometimes Confluence needs to be restarted to correct the problem. 

I've seen this happen when Confluence is attempting to index large quantities of Microsoft documents with weird formatting.

0 votes
Eric Paapanen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2016

I have Space Admin permissions. I don't see the Confluence Administration option under the 'sprocket' menu, so it sounds like I don't have the permissions to check Content Indexing.

I believe we have an on-premises deployment of Confluence.

Sounds like I'll need to file a ticket with our administrator. Does that sound like the next step?

Thank you so much!

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2016

Do you have Confluence Cloud or are you hosting Confluence on-premise?

If you are an admin, please check Content Indexing out inside of Administration. It's possible that your content is no longer indexing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events