Page with tabs made in the 'old Confluence' are corrupted.

Claudia Watrin April 17, 2024

Dear people,

I've made pages in the past with tabs, to avoid boring and long pages.

After our migration to the cloud, those pages were corrupted. No one could see the content of the tabs. I could still see that there was content when I tried to adapt the page. But I couldn't download my own content (thank god for archives). I have made a temporary page, so people can still see the original content.

Our servicedesk send a ticket (I don't have the ticketnr) at April 27th for this problem and the answer was that there was a problem with the Office macro.

I would like to know the status of this problem. I need the tabs, to make sure our pages are more readable.

Can you please tell me when this problem is solved?

Kind regards,

Claudia Watrin

2 answers

0 votes

@Abi Brown Oh, sorry.

One stupid question. I changed the page.

If I restore the old page, will I loose the new page?

0 votes
Abi Brown April 17, 2024

Hi @Claudia Watrin 

Welcome to the community - were you using a 3rd party app for tabs? Could you give a little more detail about the content in the tabs - were you nesting other macros in there? It sounds like possibly you had embedded a word document? maybe a screenshot of edit page, so I can see whats in there would help

Kind Regrds

Abi

Hi @Abi Brown ,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I used to nest MS-Office Micros in the tabs. Word-documents with links. (I rather nest a .PDF)

I will make a screenshot, if you can tell me how to send it to you :).

Kind regards,

Claudia

Edit: I send another reply, but I can't see it anymore.
I have a stupid question:
I have made changes on the page, so my collegues can see the content. If I restore an old page to printscreen, will I loose my new page?

Abi Brown April 17, 2024

Hi you can upload here unless you feel its sensitive info? Do you know which vendor the tabs belong to? I work for Kolekti so we do have tabs - if its ours will be called content formatting macros and happy to give my email so we can talk 121?

Thanks

Abi 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events