Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page text shows centered

Pablo Roque February 15, 2019

Hi,

Do you know how can text be aligned to the left, whenever I create a new page it shows up to the screen's center rather than to the left...

How can text be indented/aligned to the left rather than have it on the center

test.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

Hi Pablo,

This looks like a feature of recent updates to the cloud editor. For more information, see: Confluence Editing Improvements.

I hope this helps!
–Zak

Pablo Roque February 17, 2019

Thanks! :(
I guess it is what it is right? :)

Like Zak Laughton likes this
Scott Schluer December 11, 2019

If you know that you want all your new pages to default to full-width, you can modify your editor settings.

1. Click your profile photo in the global navigation, and click Settings from the pop-up menu.  The Settings tab appears.
  2. Click Editor under Your Settings.
  3. Click Edit.
  4. Select the Enable full-width as the default for new pages check box.
  5. Click Submit.

Taken from the link Zak posted above. Worked for me.

Like Alistair Morrison likes this
0 votes
Jared Brenner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2019

Hi Pablo,

Text alignment can be changed in the editor (I use Confluence Server so this may look slightly different for you):

Align.PNG

The text layout in your screenshot looks like it's in 2 columns.  If that's the case, then you'll want to remove the column formatting for that section (or move your content to the left column) to get the text formatting you want.

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events