It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Page properties Report Macro and Jira links displaying inconsistently

Has anyone else encountered this?

When displaying Jira links as part of a Page Properties Report macro only some of them display as a lozenge style, while others show the URL. (see below)

Capture.JPG

I want them all to be in the lozenge style (showing their current status), but can't work out what is causing some to work and others not.

Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Are you using the jira macro to insert them or just copy/pasting the issue url?

Mainly copy/paste, but I do know that the macro ones are only displaying as URL, but I seriously doubt all copy/paste are showing up as lozenge

Actually, using the Jira macro does! solve it...people were using the link macro instead

Thanks @Kimberly_Deal__Columbus_ACE_ 

Hurray! Mystery solved!  

I was scratching my head on that cause I knew there was a display as url option, but I kept thinking it allowed for it the Jira macro and couldn't find it.  Hazards of doing this across old versions.  :D

Like Curt Holley likes this

Hi @Kimberly_Deal__Columbus_ACE_ , this issue still persists. I've applied the /jira macro in the property detail page, and the issue is fixed. However, on the next edit and publish event of the page, the link is lost again (is like cloud Confluence, converts the jira macro to link, after saving the page). 

This is impacting our reports?

0 votes

Hi @Curt Holley, please check out your local Atlassian Community Events group.

We would love to see you and anyone from your team at the next event on 9 December. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

396 views 11 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you