Page layout not displaying

Derek Thomas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 19, 2014

On our Confluence site, the page layout boarders (dashed lines) have disappeared and are not displaying in all browsers. We are not sure why or how this happened. Has anyone seen this issue?

We have not  performed a version update lately and can not find the root cause.

Thank you

2 answers

1 vote
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2014

Hello Derek,

From your description it's not very clear what exactly is happening. May I ask you to attach a screenshot of the error here? Also, please can you check the <confluence-home-directory>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log file to see whether you can find any error related to soy-templates or something like that?

Also, please confirm your current version.

Best regards,

Eduardo Mallmann

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2014

Hi Derek,

I believe that you are having a problem with the page layout customization. if you go to confluence admin -> layouts and try to reset the page layouts, do the issues resolves?

If you cannot go to Admin for some reason, you can delete the contents from the layout table by running this SQL command. Backup the database before as always.

delete from decorator;

Then restart confluence.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events